Bodyflight is an extreme sports centre. A number of activities are available on site including: Indoor skydiving, Indoor surfing, Vertigo a 35m Powerfan descender jump, Simulated driving experience, climbing and health club. Which includes a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room and gym. Some of these activities will not be suitable for everyone. For example Powerfan descender jump requires participants to climb a series of ladders; whilst it is recommended that people with bad backs do not take part in the indoor skydiving; that said, where ever possible, we will try to accommodate all visitors and can make special arrangements if possible.
Before You Arrive
- Enquiries and bookings can be made through the website, by telephone or e-mail.
- There is currently no public transport available directly to the site.
- The distance to the village of Milton Ernest, and the nearest bus stop, is approximately 1 mile.
- Taxis can be ordered from reception and are available at a small discount to Bodyflight customers.
- There is wheelchair access on site with ramps and a lift as well as disabled toilet facilities.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is car parking available on site. This is free of charge and is right outside the main entrance at the rear of the building.
- The car park is tarmac and the path leading to the main entrance is paved and sloped with no kerb or steps.
- The path is not covered but is wide and free from obstructions with a handrail on the slope to assist access.
- The path is well lit, as is the car park.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- The main entrance is situated at the rear of the building and is accessible from the car park.
- The main entrance leads directly into the porch area. This is a wide-open area with room to manoeuvre a wheelchair.
- The porch leads into the main stairwell and lift area where all visitors can proceed to the appropriate floor for their activity. The doors aren’t automatic but can be left open.
- The reception desks are approximately 4 ft high, but the receptionist can walk around.
- A pen and pad is available on request.
- The reception area is well lit and there is no loud music playing.
- The reception’s opening times are 08:00 to 21:00
- The floor is level throughout the ground floor of the facility.
- Guide dogs are welcome on site but there is no provision for them. Owners are advised to bring their own water bowls etc.
- A lift is available from the ground floor to all facilities other than the gym. There is no disabled access to the gym.
- A disabled toilet and baby-changing facilities are available on the ground floor.
Attractions (Displays, Exhibits, Rides etc.)
- The opening times for all attractions are varied so please refer to each attraction’s page to gain specific details.
- If in any doubt about your suitability to take part in any of the activities available on site customers should contact a member of staff to discuss their requirements.
- Some health and height restrictions apply to the various activities on site. Please check with a member of staff.
- In the event of a fire the staff will supervise evacuation of the facility.
- Fire alarms are audio only except in the Flowhouse bar and grill where there are also red strobe lights.
- There is always a first aid trained staff member on site during opening hours.
- Guide dogs are welcome on site but must be looked after by their owners at all times.
- Children are also welcome on site but must be accompanied by an adult.
- The wind tunnel is noisy and therefore there is always some background noise of varying degrees around the building.
- Access to the site is via the entrance on Thurleigh road only.
- Emergency number: 0845 200 2960
- Local carers: None available
- Local equipment hire companies: None available
- Local public transport numbers: Unknown
- Local accessible taxi numbers: 01234 364 444