A shooting party featuring pistols, rifles and archery that will allow your guests to pit their marksmanship skills against each other.
We have a carnival style lane to get you started and a distance target lane and the archery lane.
Make your party extra special by adding on the Kids Party buffet for a minimum of 6 children.*subject to availability.
Note - Occasionally during the hours of 1600 - 1900, there is a Government-led directive that requires businesses, such as ours, to significantly reduce our electricity usage to ensure that there is enough capacity within the National Grid for consumers.
We are given very little notice as to when this may occur, and are required to immediately comply with the directive.
During this time, with regret, we will need to temporarily withdraw some of our facilitates.
If you are booked in to an Adventure during this period, and are likely to be affected, we will move you to a time outside of these hours.
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause you.
Take aim and fire in a head to head shooting tournament! Up to 12 people shoot for one hour on any of our featured shooting lanes.
Included in your shooting or archery package:
- Full classroom-based safety briefing
- Supervision from our friendly instructors
- All equipment needed including a selection of guns and rifles to try with the option to upgrade to feature guns
- One hour on our ranges
You are ready to take on our shooting experience if:
- You are ready to be challenged but have fun!
- You are active and participate in sports from time to time and feel physically fit.
- You are not under medical supervision at present and your mobility is not restricted.
- You are over 10 years of age.
- You are able to understand and follow basic safety instructions.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- You are not Pregnant
You are unable to Shoot if you have:
- Dislocated a shoulder injury.
- Freshly Stitched wounds.
- You feel you are unable to handle a weapon for any reason.
- You are unable to lift or draw a bow
You should seek medical advice if you have:
- Back problems/Disc Problems.
- Osteoporosis or a similar bone illness.
- Heart Problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements or need to let a member of staff know something it is important that you do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.