An indoor surfing group session is a firm favourite for children’s parties and big kids alike. You will have great fun on the water making a splash and just as much fun laughing at your friends as they do the same.
Any party booked with us has the option to add FREE party room hire* when you choose a food package add on such as kids party food or a buffet.
You can also download party invitations right here.
*Party room subject to availability, please book at least one week ahead.
Our indoor surfing party is a complete package and includes:
- A classroom briefing session where you get to meet your friendly instructor and go over the basics of riding and safety
- Equipment hire - wetsuits and boards are provided, your guests just need to bring swimwear and a towel
- One full hour on the wave - split between your group.
- Up to two riders at once on bodyboards
- Maximum 16 riders (We would recommend 12 as ideal)
- Option to try stand-up riding - although for a first session we would highly recommend sticking to the bodyboards
You are able to take part if:
- You are ready to be challenged and have fun!
- If you over 107cm in height (you must be over 132cm to try stand up riding)
- You are active, participate in sports from time to time, and feel fit.
- You are not under medical supervision and your ability to move isn't restricted.
- You have no alcohol in your blood.
Special caution should be taken with:
- Back problems/disc problems
- Discloated shoulders in the past
- Freshly-stitched wounds
- Osteoporosis or similar bone illnesses
- Heart problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements or need to let a member of staff know something it is important that you do this before booking. Visit our contact us page to get in touch.