An indoor surfing group session is a firm favourite for children’s parties and big kids alike. You will have great fun on the water making a splash and just as much fun laughing at your friends as they do the same.
Any party booked with us has the option to add FREE party room hire* when you choose a food package add on such as kids party food or a buffet.
You can also download party invitations right here.
*Party room subject to availability, please book at least one week ahead.
Note - Occasionally during the hours of 1600 - 1900, there is a Government-led directive that requires businesses, such as ours, to significantly reduce our electricity usage to ensure that there is enough capacity within the National Grid for consumers.
We are given very little notice as to when this may occur, and are required to immediately comply with the directive.
During this time, with regret, we will need to temporarily withdraw some of our facilitates.
If you are booked in to an Adventure during this period, and are likely to be affected, we will move you to a time outside of these hours.
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause you.
Our indoor surfing party is a complete package and includes:
- A classroom briefing session where you get to meet your friendly instructor and go over the basics of riding and safety
- Equipment hire - wetsuits and boards are provided, your guests just need to bring swimwear and a towel
- One full hour on the wave - split between your group.
- Up to two riders at once on bodyboards
- Maximum 16 riders (We would recommend 12 as ideal)
- Option to try stand-up riding - although for a first session we would highly recommend sticking to the bodyboards
You are able to take part if:
- You are ready to be challenged and have fun!
- If you over 107cm in height (you must be over 132cm to try stand up riding)
- You are active, participate in sports from time to time, and feel fit.
- You are not under medical supervision and your ability to move isn't restricted.
- You have no alcohol in your blood.
Special caution should be taken with:
- Back problems/disc problems
- Discloated shoulders in the past
- Freshly-stitched wounds
- Osteoporosis or similar bone illnesses
- Heart problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements or need to let a member of staff know something it is important that you do this before booking. Visit our contact us page to get in touch.