With our brand new golf simulators here at Twinwoods Adventure, you can play a round, challenge your friends, or just work on your swing.
Suitable for all ages, our golf simulators are great for all experience levels. Whether you're a keen golfer, or a first-timer, the computer can be set up to ensure you get the most from your experience.
Never hit a golf ball before? No worries, our instructors can give you tips and advice to have you looking like a pro in no time.
Play some challenges and test your golf swing. Who can hit the ball the furthest.
Play head to head with your family or friends and see who can hit the ball the furthest or choose to play a round of golf.
This session will be 9 Holes or up to 30 minutes.
You are ready to take on our Golf experience if:
- You are ready to be challenged and to have fun
- You are active, participate in sports from time to time, and feel physically fit
- You are not under any medical supervision at present and your mobility is not restricted
- You are not under the influence of alcohol / drugs
- You are not pregnant
- You can swing your torso 90 degrees in both directions
You are unable to Golf if you have:
- Dislocated a shoulder previously
- Freshly stitched wounds
- Problems with gripping a club firmly
You should seek medical advice if you have:
- Back, neck or disc problems
- Osteoporosis or a similar bone illness
- Heart problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements or need to let a member of staff know something about your health or wellbeing, you must do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.
- You will warm up first with a few stretches
- There is a choice between a driving range challenge or a round of golf
- You hit the ball with a real golf club into a net which sensors register and displays on-screen where the ball would go
- There are two simulators and on each, four people can play at once
- Only one person at a time will hit a golf ball on each simulator
- Our 9 hole challenge lets you hit the ball and see how far you can hit it. The score will be kept and you can go head to head with friends or family
- Our 9 hole golf course lets you play a simulated version of real golf courses. You drive and pitch onto the greens. Then dependant on the distance from the hole you are once on the green the computer will putt for you and give you a score.
How long before my session do I need to arrive
- You need to arrive on-site at least 15 minutes before your session for check-in, safety briefings and orientation time. Failure to do this may result in you missing your session
Do I need to have played golf before?
- No, you do not need to have played golf before. We will show you the basics and give you hints and tips on how to improve your golf swing
What is the minimum age that you have to be to take part?
- The minimum age for golf is 10 years old
Is there a minimum height or weight for taking part?
- No, but all participants must be able to handle and swing a golf club without letting it go or injuring themselves
How many people can take part at the same time?
- We have 2 simulators. Only one person on each can hit a golf ball at any one time. On each simulator upto four people can play, unless it is a party booking
I have a bad back, shoulder or neck. Should I play golf?
- We recommend you need to be able to swing and twist your torso left to right with ease
- If you are in any doubt we would advise that you talk to your doctor before making a booking
Can I get injured?
- Our safety briefing and instructor's supervision throughout the session is designed to give every person on the range the necessary knowledge to prevent an incident happening
- We provide a small warm-up before the session to get used to the swinging motion
What equipment do we need?
- Twinwoods Adventure supplies all the equipment you needed
- If you are a golfer and have your own equipment, you can bring and use these as long as the instructor is happy for you to do so
Do the balls bounce back?
- There is a design in the net which allows balls to have less bounce back, but sometimes dependant on how the ball is hit there is a possibility they can bounce back
Is there a viewing gallery/area?
- Spectators are welcome to sit and watch the golfers For safety reasons, spectators will be outside of the room, but will be able to see the action
Can I bring my own equipment?
- Twinwoods Adventure supplies all the equipment you need to use our simulators, but if you have your own golf equipment you are welcome to bring, and use it, with the approval of the instructor running your session
Is there a member's club?
This is a new Adventure for us we will be forming a member's club soon. Our membership clubs offer special events, discounts, and exclusive activity sessions. If you are interested in joining, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org