Please note: On Saturday the 21st of July the roads surrounding Twinwoods Business Park will be very busy. This is due to a planned peaceful demonstration at the nearby Yarls Wood Centre. This is nothing to do with Twinwoods Adventure however due to the close proximity we do expect some minor delays in getting onto site. Therefore please allow plenty of time for your journey on this date.
Using Sat Nav
If you sat nav has been updated recently then use the post code MK44 1FD. This will bring you straight to Twinwoods Business Park.
If you have an old Sat Nav or one which has not been updated recently then instead you can use the nearby postcode MK44 1RF. This will bring you into the middle of the village of Milton Ernest. From here (T-junction opposite the Queen's head Pub) you can drive up the hill for half a mile and then you will see the large yellow signs for Twinwoods Business Park on your right.
We are located in here so just come through the gate and follow the signs for 'Twinwoods Adventure' The car park is at the rear of the building along with the main entrance.
- Leave the M1 at junction 19 then follow signs to Felixstowe, Kettering onto the A14
- Leave the A14 at junction 10 (signposted Kettering, Bedford)
- Continue on the A6 towards Bedford for approximately 14 miles
- At the Sharnbrook roundabout take the first exit onto Thurleigh Road (Signposted Thurleigh)
- Follow Thurleigh road for approximately 2 miles. You will go past Thurleigh Business Park and past the turn for Thurleigh itself.
- Turn left into Twinwoods Business Park and go though the security gates. (There is a large yellow sign at the entrance to Twinwoods Business Park, keep an eye out for it.)
- Twinwoods Adventure (AKA Bodyflight Ltd) are located at the tall grey tower (wind tunnel) you can see up ahead. The car park is at the rear of the building.
- Leave the M1 at junction 13, and follow the A421 (signposted Bedford)
- Continue to follow the A421 towards Bedford for approximately 15 minutes.
- Take the exit onto the A428 towards Kettering, Northampton and Bromham.
- Continue on the A428 through four roundabouts.
- At the fith roundabout turn right onto the A4280.
- At the next roundabout turn left onto the Great Ouse Way.
- Continue on the Great Ouse Way through two roundabouts.
- At the third roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the dual carridgeway A6.
- Continue on the A6 until you get to the village of Milton Ernest. (Beware there are speed cameras on this road)
- When you see the Queens Head pub on your left turn right onto Thurleigh road.
- Follow this road up the hill, out of the village, for approximately half a mile
- Turn right into Twinwoods Business Park. (There is a large yellow sign at the entrance to Twinwoods Business Park, keep an eye out for it.)
- Twinwoods (AKA Bodyflight Ltd) are located at the tall grey tower (wind tunnel) you can see up ahead. The car park is at the rear.
The nearest airport to Twinnwoods Adventure is Luton Airport. Airlines flying to Luton include Easyjet and Ryanair; both of which can be very reasonably priced.
Onward journey from Luton
Taxi: Stands are located at the front of the terminal building and are fully accessible for disabled passengers (costs £40-£55). Alternatively, if you call Anglia Cars on +44 (0) 1234 320 032 and quote ‘Bodyflight’ they will charge a reduced rate.
Rail: Trains to Bedford leave Luton Airport Parkway frequently and cost around £10. For both Rail and bus/coach you will need to catch the airport's shuttle bus first.
For information on traveling to Twinwoods from other airports please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a train station and a bus station in Bedford. For details on train and bus schedules contact National Rail for train enquires on +44 (0)3457 48 49 50 or online and for bus enquiries contact Traveline +44 (0)871 200 22 33 or online.
Onward journeys from the train and bus stations are available by local taxi. Once you reach the train or bus station there are a range of taxis available. For a Twinwoods customer discount, call Anglia Cars on +44 (0) 1234 320 032 and quote ‘Bodyflight’