The ultimate in driving simulation!
Jump into the drivers seat in one of our three state of the art racing simulation modules. These highly realistic racing pods are very similar to those used for practice by many F1 teams.
The Race House is a fun, safe and environmentally friendly way to enjoy motor sport. Three simulators are networked together to allow three friends to race against each other, or solo drivers can just enjoy time trials.
You can watch the briefing video right here.
The Racehouse is an official sponsor of Simon Green Motorsport and has been test driven by many celebrities and personalities including racing icons such as
20 min race - Summer Special
Normally £14.99 you save £4.99 per person for a 20 minute session. Sit down, strap in...Green lights...Go!
3 Person Race Experience
Three people go head to head in a 20 minute session. You will be racing against each other to prove once and for all who is the fastest driver!
A one hour private hire on our three highly advanced simulators allow groups to race against each other in either a team endurance race or in a heats/final format competition.
You are ready to take on our driving experience if:
- You are ready to be challenged and to have fun.
- You think you are the next driving superstar!
- You weigh less than 19.5 stone.
- You DO NOT suffer from motion sickness
- You DO NOT suffer from photo-sensitive epilepsy
Special caution should be taken if:
- You suffer from back problems.
- You have dislocated a shoulder in the past.
- You have photo-sensitive epilepsy.
- You suffer from osteoporosis or a similar bone illness.
- You experience heart problems.
- You are pregnant.
- If you are under 107cm tall you may struggle to reach the pedals and will not be able to race.
If you are concerned about any of the above statements, or need to let a member of staff know something, it is important that you do this before booking. Visit our contact us page to get in touch.
- Three high specification simulators are networked together so drivers can race against each other.
- The simulators move and vibration plates help generate a realistic sensation.
- You are strapped into a 4-point harnessed bucket seat on a fully actuated hydraulically controlled rig.
- Race tracks are laser-scanned replicas of real world tracks. They are as realistic as you can get without racing on the real thing and are programmed to allow you to feel every bump and curb on the road beneath your seat.
- Three large HD screens surround the driver to provide an immersive experience.
- Your fastest laps will be recorded and race control will give you hints and tips on how to improve your performance.
Do I need a drivers licence?
- No, we will show you the basic controls and you will be racing in no time.
What is the minimum age that you have to be to race?
- The minimum age for racing is 5 years old.
Is there a minimum height for taking part in a racing experience?
- All participants must be a minimum of 107cm tall in order to reach the pedals.
How many people can race at the same time?
- Three people can to race at the same time. Our standard sessions last 20 minutes and have a maximum of 3 people racing. Larger groups booking 1 hour private hire can take turns to race one another throughout the session.
I have a bad back, should I race?
- The simulators do move around and the feeling is similar to driving a go-kart. If you have a mild back or neck problem that wouldn't be affected by this, then as long as you are aware of the risks, we would be happy to allow you to take part.
- However, if you are in any doubt we would advise you talk to your doctor for further advice before making your booking.
I have epilepsy, can I race?
- If you have photo-sensitive epilepsy that can be set off by TV screens or flashing lights then we would advise you not to race.
Does it make you feel sick?
- You may experience feelings of travel sickness or motion sickness if you are usually prone to it.
Is there a viewing gallery/area?
- Spectators are welcome to sit and watch the drivers. Inside the Racehouse there is a small seating area.
Can I drink and drive?
- Yes! This is the only time you are legally allowed to drink and drive in the Racehouse.