Please NOTE - Twinwoods is not accepting onsite requests at this point in time
With our FlowRider here at Twinwoods Adventure, you can experience the thrill of catching a wave whatever the conditions.
You can do this through flowboarding – a fun and frenetic activity that’s perfect for a thrilling day out. Simulating real waves in a contained environment, our FlowRider uses pumps to fire a 10m-wide perpetual sheet wave during operation.
Mixing elements of snowboarding, surfing and skateboarding, the Flowrider continues to prove extremely popular with groups and individuals of all ages. Forming the backdrop to our restaurant, it provides awesome visual entertainment for those not taking part too.
Never ridden before? No problem. Our experienced instructors will provide you with all the guidance you need, to keep you perfectly safe. The FlowRider itself features a soft membrane base, making the ride extremely controlled.
Sessions are one hour long (based on 7 people or above). On public sessions you will be joining a class up to 12 people where you take it in turns to ride. Alternatively you can privately hire the Flowrider here.
You are able to take part if:
- You are ready to be challenged and have fun!
- If you over 107cm in height (you must be over 132cm to try stand up riding)
- You are active, participate in sports from time to time, and feel fit.
- You are not under medical supervision and your ability to move isn’t restricted.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- You are not Pregnant.
You are unable to Surf if you have:
- Dislocated shoulders in the past
- Freshly-stitched wounds
You should seek Medical advice if you have:
- Back, Disc or Neck problems
- Osteoporosis or similar bone illnesses
- Heart problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements or need to let a member of staff know something it is important that you do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.